Monday, September 13, 2004

My dream used to be sweet

The dreams used to be beautiful
But now they are all gone
And there is nothing there but pain
I walk through the valley of hell and there's nothing I can do but dwell
I have been here once before
I remember how I felt
It hurt inside until there was nothing left
Love has beaten me down
There nothing leftI lay face to the ground
With nothingI'm left in the sound of silence
And it scares me to death
I can't hear a thing I can't hear my breath
I long to hear you call my name
Love has beaten me down again
I hate this feelingI'm walking down the shadowy halls of hell again
Not alive Why am I hurt inside?
I know you don't care
But it kills me when I know that you aren't there
I miss the love we had
I miss the love we shared
I miss the times you made me laugh
But now it's all gone and there's nothing there
I feel so bareI see the moon every night
But yet I haven't see you
You're far out of sight
I miss you like the sun misses the moon on a sunny day when night and day are forced to be away
I miss you so much
But yet there's nothing I can do because when it comes to the point I know I miss you way too much
They say everyone has a someone
I think it's you But every time I love you, love beats me down again
And I'm forced to hate you Because loving you was a sin
The shadows stay And there's no point in the light of day
When I know there is not a good deed to pay
I seek an angel of mercy
I kneel down to her and ask her one question
In my days and nights I've cried a river of tears
And lost a countless amount of love
Why can't I let it go and fall away
Or is this how love will stay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home