Wednesday, February 18, 2004

i have been pretend to be someone else my entire life that i have forgotten who i actually am and i dont think i am going to be able to fix it.

I am lonely
I want friends
I want a stranger to fall in love with me
I want an angel that is there to catch me
I want some one i can trust
I want to go out and be the centre of attention
I want to be admired for something
I want to have at least one good personality trate
I want to be in love with some one who returns the feelings
I want something i cant have and it kills me
I want to be alive again
I want to be happy for others that have something i dont
I want to be able to smile for me and for others
I want to be a famous rock star
I want to be content
I want to be thin
I want to be beautiful
I want to be


Some one else

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home