Monday, September 13, 2004

Love's Beaten Me Down

The blood it flows
Out of my wrist down to my elbows
You feel no painBut yet you have killed my brain
I hate youYou fucked me up so bad
I can't believe that you thought that it was love that we had
My death day is coming
I'm slowly wasting away my life on you
My death day is closer
The blood from the knife is cutting in deeper
And I can't feel it because all I can feel if the touch of your finger
I miss you
You dismiss me
Why dose this have to be that you don't love me
Fuck you
Fuck your life up
I'm sick of you
I hope you find time to grow up
I hope someday you realize that all you ever had for her was lies
I hope some day you come back to me
But right now there's no such thing as love that was meant to be
Fuck the world and everything there
Because all that's there is lives to spare
We will all die one day
The devil will take over our souls
There's no use for pray
Cut my wrist and burn my arm
I feel no harm
Because it's all gone
My death day has come
Love's beaten me down.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://maddox.xmission.com/suicide.html

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home