Thursday, September 25, 2003

The dreams are still there they repeat over and over in my head weather i am awake or asleep. when i wake up i can feel the heat of the entry wound of the bullet. everynight for the last two weeks and without fail i always die. i am dead.....what does this mean???? i woke up to the sound of screaming my ears were burning with it but it wasnt until i actually listend to it that i found it was me....i was screaming. i was dead i had been shot yet i was still alive to scream? BUt it felt so real i lay there in the dark for hours trying to find a meaning for these hauting dreams that are ruining my mind.....i dont think it is hate nor jealousy but what could it be if not those to things??? maybe a possible feeling of being left behind or left out ????? maybe it's a sign or some sort of warning but a warning for what?? why me?? why them ?? maybe it is just my subconsious letting me know that i am afraid of them.... when they gang up or leave me out i am afraid ...afraid of what i would do...if they left i would have no one....i am afraid of being alone and lost with out a safety rope to pull me back, but i am also afraid the they will see that it is all an act for them to not see the real me or they will abandond me like everyone else i am afraid for them if they find out what i think some times. the darkness and the lonelyness i dont think they would understand that that is where i am when i am not here in the real world i dont think they would be able to forgive me......i dont think i think

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home