Tuesday, October 01, 2002

I never really understood when the people in the movies said " i can't live without them"
i just thought is was a stupid line. I believed that such an emotion was fiction,
non-existant in the true-world. Unfortuneatly i found out the hard way the i was wrong.

To need someone next to you is so intense, to have a feeling so strong it's like a craving
that can't be filled. It get hard to breathe as he strolls through my mind, reminding me of
his abscence. Not knowing when we will talk next and agruing with myself wehater to call him or not.

Wondering if he'll forgive me or if he's already forgotten about what's happened.
Pondering if he is thinking about me or if he is out there having fun with his friends?
The energy going into these thoughts are so draining i just feel like a lifeless sack

Not needed Not wanted Non-living sack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home