Wednesday, December 21, 2005

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey

Name:Amanda Tiller
Birthday:28th August
Birthplace:Kingaroy Queensland
Current Location:Sunshine Coast Queensland
Eye Color:Hazel - Green when i am angry or upset
Hair Color:At the mo' Black and red bits
Height:162cm
Right Handed or Left Handed:right
Your Heritage:Dutch on Mum's side Brit on Dad's
The Shoes You Wore Today:my volley's
Your Weakness:Not knowing my weaknesses
Your Fears:Being forgotten, SPIDERS, any insect really
Your Perfect Pizza:Double cheese and bacon burger pizza (Domino's)
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:Making a goal for next year
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:LOL ....is that even a phrase???
Thoughts First Waking Up:how long do i have....can i go back to sleep????
Your Best Physical Feature:Eyes, hair
Your Bedtime:whenever i get tired
Your Most Missed Memory:Anytime with nanna or Uncle Glen
Pepsi or Coke:Diet Coke
MacDonalds or Burger King:MacDonalds
Single or Group Dates:Single
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Lipton's
Chocolate or Vanilla:Chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee:Caffine Dont care
Do you Smoke:yes
Do you Swear:yes
Do you Sing:i like to think i can
Do you Shower Daily:twice
Have you Been in Love:Not that i am aware of
Do you want to go to College:used to
Do you want to get Married:havent thought about it ...someday maybe
Do you belive in yourself:No
Do you get Motion Sickness:sometimes
Do you think you are Attractive:no
Are you a Health Freak:hell no
Do you get along with your Parents:am starting to
Do you like Thunderstorms:Love 'em
Do you play an Instrument:Want to
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:yes
In the past month have you Smoked:yes
In the past month have you been on Drugs:yes
In the past month have you gone on a Date:no
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:yes
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:no
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:no
In the past month have you been on Stage:no
In the past month have you been Dumped:no
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:no
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:yes
Ever been Drunk:yes
Ever been called a Tease:yes
Ever been Beaten up:yes
Ever Shoplifted:yes
How do you want to Die:Dramaticlly
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:I am grown up ........Alive?????
What country would you most like to Visit:America
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:Green
Favourite Hair Color:Dark
Short or Long Hair:depends
Height:taller than me
Weight:don't care
Best Clothing Style:don't care
Number of Drugs I have taken:2
Number of CDs I own:over 300
Number of Piercings:2
Number of Tattoos:2 soon to be 3
Number of things in my Past I Regret:some

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name: Katy Forman
Birthday: 14th May
Birthplace: Melbourne, Victoria
Current Location: Sunshine Coast Queensland
Eye Color: Hazel, green in certain lighting
Hair Color: Black and orange
Height: Whatever it says on my license
Right Handed or Left Handed: right
Your Heritage: English. Bloody pommie parents
The Shoes You Wore Today: All Stars and my work shoes
Your Weakness: Apparently I’m emo
Your Fears: Lonelyness, falling, freakishly tall people
Your Perfect Pizza: Yum homemade
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: I don’t believe in setting barriers… made a little sense
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: I just fell in love
Thoughts First Waking Up: Stupid alarm, fucking wake me up? / shit! Stupid alarm! Why did you not wake me?!?!
Your Best Physical Feature: My sexy, sexy lips. My eyes are scary, apparently. It’s just red eye shadow man…
Your Bedtime: I don’t know. I don’t sleep much
Your Most Missed Memory: When I was close and on talking terms with my mum
Pepsi or Coke: FROZEN COKE! If that counts. I think its red Fanta anyway
MacDonalds or Burger King: It’s Hungry Jacks here. Macca’s, surprisingly
Single or Group Dates: Single
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Tea is foul. Coffee, strawberry milk and Milo for me. OH! And red cordial
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla
Cappuccino or Coffee: Coffee
Do you Smoke: yes
Do you Swear: Of course not. I’m Jesus man!
Do you Sing: Yes. Sounds terrible, but it is fun
Do you Shower Daily: Generally once, unless I’ve been awake all night or it’s hot, then I have two
Have you Been in Love: You suck and so does this question
Do you want to go to College: Yeah
Do you want to get Married: Yeah
Do you believe in yourself: Not really. I do exist though, so don’t feel crazy
Do you get Motion Sickness: Only if I’m reading or when I scroll down my computer screen to fast
Do you think you are Attractive: Not really. I guess I’m alright. Nothing special though
Are you a Health Freak: I AM NOT A FREAK!!! I’m a llama
Do you get along with your Parents: My dad loves me. Mum, not so much
Do you like Thunderstorms: As long as it’s a safe distance
Do you play an Instrument: Harmonica!!! I can also twirl drumsticks
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: Yes
In the past month have you Smoked: Yes
In the past month have you been on Drugs: Only weed. Everything else is just fucked up man
In the past month have you gone on a Date: No
In the past month have you gone to a Mall: Yes. I went today. I work at a mall. GO TEAM TARGET!
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: No, but I have the munchies and it sounds like a god idea
In the past month have you eaten Sushi: No.
In the past month have you been Dumped: No
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping: No, but how fun!
In the past month have you Stolen Anything: Yes. I stole a Tic Tac of Andie. Sory Andie
Ever been Drunk: No. As if! I only get slightly tipsy, then I’m to fucked to move
Ever been called a Tease: Don’t know. I have been called Candy though
Ever been Beaten up: By my sister and by my dog. My sister tried to suffocate me and my dog doesn’t care if you’re in his way when he’s running
Ever Shoplifted: Yes. Bad teenage me.
How do you want to Die: In a mosh pit at a huge concert
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: Dude! I ain’t growing up! Growing up is for suckers
What country would you most like to Visit: Japan
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color: Dark brown, almost black
Favourite Hair Color: Dark. Black is good. Has to go by their personality though
Short or Long Hair: Again, with the personality
Height: Taller than me but not too tall (see fears answer)
Weight: Heavier than me. I’m a girl, I am self conscious about that stuff
Best Clothing Style: Emo. For some unknown reason, it’s hot.
Number of Drugs I have taken:1. As I stated before, the other shit is fucked up
Number of CDs I own: Can’t count that much. So many I stil want though
Number of Piercings: My Ears and my tongue. 3?
Number of Tattoos: One. My tiny little heart on my left hand. You take my hand and you take my heart.
Number of things in my Past I Regret: Too many. I wish I had tried harder at school and I wish I had been more social. My friends BLOW!

2:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home