Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Shanna Bananna

Shanna Bananna

hello this is in reply to the letter you wrote to me the other day cause you were bored i figure that now i am bored it would be a good time for me to reply to your letter abour your boredom.

Shanna i had an accident and it is costing me lots of money to fix it and that makes me sad cause i dont want to spend my money on that well i do.

what did katy say??? sorry for ditching you guys with them too i just wanted to go home. I felt soo sick it was gross. the no smoking in my car rule now applies again but if you need a smoke we can pull over somewhere. That is if you ever want to get in the car with me again :( i sorry.

you and tara both left your umbrellas in my car just so you know. and i am sorry for wreaking katy's birthday i know you wanted to go to goldie i am sorry but i can honestly say now i cant afford it.


ok well i am going to go now and do stuff so ciao bella bambina


Love me xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

1 Comments:

Blogger Jose said...

Manda, don't be crazy, you're not wrecking Katy's birthday. It's fine, really. We'll all do something up here. And i can understand you ditching us, thinking the kids were going to give you shit. They weren't, they were just worried. Katy didn't say anything about anything, she was grumpy so we took her and Amy home.
I think for Katy's birthday Laurie is getting the night off and then Sunday morning. That way we can go out for her birthday and he won't have to run away before 10. We'll just go somewhere for dinner, don't worry about the money.
Oh, and don't feel like you have to appologise, it's not like you did it on purpose, thats why it's called an accident. I'm more worried about you then anything.

Well I better go get ready for work. Cheer up beautiful. I'll talk to you later.


Lots of Love
Shanna xoxox

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home