Saturday, January 04, 2003

well i'm back from two weeks holiday in melbourne with my aunt and uncle and i can now see why the almighty god never blessed them with children!! thank god i'm home is all i can say how ever i would have preferred being forgotten in a large crowd of strangers in the middle of a boxing day sale in a town totally unfamilliar to me with out my moblie phone or my wallet to having to go back the the facsious torture chamber they call work!!! now work i'm fine with !! i work hard in the hospital library for an entire 2 years and never once did i complane but i was happy there the people and environment was pleasent and you werent treated like you were some ditsy young girl who knew nothing!!!! i hate it were i work !!!! a transport company in the town i live in. the staff are argogent pricks who should all have their penis' place in steel vices and should be given the shit smaked out of them!!!! not that i'm unhappy there or anything (cough cough) i'm the only female there and being the ripe old age of 17 am sick to funken death of the why i'm treated !! how the fuck am i supossed to do my job if they never do theirs in the two weeks i was there before my holiday from hell i have 6 other jobs add to my discription with out me or my boss knowing and the guy are rude and insulting and totally unpleasent people and god save the next person who is unfortuneate enough to have to work there

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home